The Synbiotix Electronic Patient Bedside Food Ordering System is vehicle for creating an innovative, cutting edge and quality-led patient catering experience.
Our food ordering software solution greatly simplifies the process of taking patient food orders, as well as reducing food waste and improving administrative efficiency.
Food orders are taken electronically at the patient bedside using a tablet device, with the orders transmitted in real-time to an operations console controlled by the catering department. The food dispatch information is generated automatically and accurately.
The system can be configured to support all forms of catering: cook-serve, cook-chill and cook-freeze. The system can also be scaled to support catering operations of any size, ranging from single kitchens within a hospital to large multi-sited organisations servicing foods through CPUs, local kitchens and regen kitchens.
- Greatly simplifies the process of taking patient food orders
- Proven to reduce food waste
- Increased administration efficiency
- Provides real time information on food consumption levels to aid stock order forecasting
- Deliver prescriptive menu choices to an entire hospital patient population
- Track and manage food popularity
- Improve the patient experience
- Improve the quality of food and ward level service
- User-friendly and easy to deploy web-based system
- Guaranteed patient-staff interaction
- Comprehensive allergen and nutritional information readily available alongside all food items
Optimising our system for your use
At Synbiotix, we understand that requirements and procedures can differ from hospital to hospital and even from ward to ward. Our system is designed to work directly in line with your requirements.
- Screen layouts specifically designed to correspond with your ward structures.
- Ability to implement enhancements at your request, such as patient intake surveys and nutritional information displays.
- Default menus that correspond to individual ward requirements.
- Order scheduling dictated by you.
- Menu and tray cards generated in line with your existing format.
- The system can be configured to support all forms of catering: cook-serve, cook-chill and cook-freeze.
- The system can be scaled to support catering operations of any size, ranging from single kitchens within a hospital to large multi-sited organisations servicing foods through CPUs, local kitchens and regen kitchens.
Please click here to download an information flyer.